Medical care focuses on a curative treatment plan, and our services are supportive of that care. The Healing Garden Cancer Support Center provides high quality, evidence based therapies in a magnificent healing environment, located on eight acres of lovingly created gardens on a wooded hillside in Harvard, Massachusetts. Here, without reminders of the disease and medical interventions, clients can begin treatments feeling calmer and more relaxed. Click here for a photo tour of our facility.
- a community of others to share in your journey
- counseling and support groups
- mind-body medicine for symptom management, stress reduction and restoration of the wellness
- education about choices that contribute to health and healing, such as nutritional education, exercise, mindfulness,
- expressive therapies as an alternative to talk therapy for processing/releasing emotions
- programs and services to help you regain control of your life, both during and after medical treatments
For a detailed description of the various modalities of care and their contributions to healing click here.